如何写论文?写好论文?免费论文网提供各类免费论文写作素材!
当前位置:免费论文网 > 范文百科 > 台词,英语

台词,英语

来源:免费论文网 | 时间:2016-10-26 14:46:53 | 移动端:台词,英语

篇一:电影中经典的英语台词

值得背的电影台词

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,

tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is

attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

篇二:《夏洛特烦恼》经典英语台词

《夏洛特烦恼》经典英语台词

《夏洛特烦恼》简介:

Introduction of "Goodbye Mr. Loser":

电影《夏洛特烦恼》改编自“开心麻花”同名舞台剧《夏洛特烦恼》,讲述了由沈腾饰演的夏洛在昔日暗恋的校花婚礼上大闹一场,当他醉倒睡着后梦到自己重回学生时代,追到校花,成为乐坛巨星,最后才发现身边的人都在利用他,只有妻子才是真正对自己好的人。影片不缺笑料,更不缺温情和怀旧,是一部会让人一边笑一边怀念青春的电影。

Film "Goodbye Mr. Loser" is based on Mahua FunAge's stage play with the same name of "Goodbye Mr. Loser", telling that Xia Luo played by Shen Teng made a terrible scene in the wedding of the school beauty that he had a crush on in the past, and when he got drunk he felt asleep and dreamed he returned to the studenthood, catching up with the school beauty, becoming a music superstar, but to find that people around him are making use of him, and only his wife is really good to himself. The film is not lack of laughters, less lack of warmth and nostalgia, and is a movie of missing youth to let a person smile while he's crying.

《夏洛特烦恼》经典语录台词:

Classic quote lines of "Goodbye Mr. Loser"

哥,你找什么呢?爸帮你找!

My brother, what are you looking for? Dad can help you find it!

面里放茴香是希望在你厌倦的时候回想起我的好。

Putting fennel in the noodles is to hope you can think about my good when you are bored.

我陪你去看天荒地老。

I'll accompany you forever.

只身赴宴鸡毛装,都是同学装鸡毛。

Go to the class reunion alone with palin outfit only to find the classmates pretentious bastard.

我叫夏洛,我爸从我出生就下落不明了。

My name is Xia Luo and my dad was missing since I was born.

我爸叫马冬,我一出生我爸就没了,就给我起个名字叫马冬梅。

My dad is called Ma Dong, as soon as I was born, my father was missing, therefore I got the name Ma Dongmei.

有些人缺铁,有些人缺钙,我缺的是面子。

Some lack iron, some people lack calcium, and what I lack is face.

你看看你,穿的跟个鸡毛掸子似的。

Look at you, dressed like a feather duster.

就你这成绩还能受影响?你的成绩还有下降空间吗?

Can your results be affected? Do your results have the space for decline?

我把一切都给你,你把冬梅还给我。

I give you everything, and give me back my Dong Mei.

我看你是不是傻,难道就看着像吗?

I'm looking at if you are really stupid, is that you just look stupid?

如果法律允许,我希望咱们三个人一起过日子!

If the law allows, I hope we three people live together!

大春,以后能把秋裤穿秋衣里吗?不行,我妈说了肚脐眼不能着凉,容易拉稀,啊哈哈!

Da Chun, later can you wear your long johns inside? No, my mom said the belly button can't catch a cold, or it's easy to have diarrhea, ahaha!

夏洛,这几年你死哪去了?年年同学聚会你都不来,你真有什么难处给我们大家说,大家就算帮不上你,不还能乐呵乐呵?

Xia Luo, where have you been these years? You don't come to class reunions every year, and you can tell us what difficulties you have, even if we can't help you, we can still laugh.

秋雅是我们学校著名的校花;而我更出名,我是全校著名的笑话。

Everyone knew her at our school because she was the most beautiful girl and I was more famous than her because I was the school joke.

大家都出息了啊,哦,这还有出家的呢。

Everyone is full of promise and here's even a monk.

秋雅是个好孩子,我算是找到真爱了,就算为他离婚我也不后悔。

Qiu Ya is a good girl, and I finally find my true love. I won't regret even if I get divorced.

张扬,人如其名,他今天来的主要目的呢,就是给大家炫耀他的劳力士手表和爱马仕皮带。

Zhang Yang, as the name implies, he comes today with the main purpose that showing off his Rolex watch and Hermes belt to everyone.

这都几点了,还不上菜,裤子都饿掉了,还好我系了裤腰带,哈哈。

It's so late and the food hasn't been served yet. My pants are off. It's good that I'm wearing a belt. Ha-ha.

东施效颦?东施是谁?怎么会尿频?

Dongshi imitates Xishi? Who is Dongshi? How come she urinates frequently?

呦,知道你过得不好啊,我就放心啦。

Ah, knowing that you're not doing well, I will be rest assured.

就一个红绿灯还让我这么热血沸腾。

Only one traffic light still makes me so excited.

同学:夏洛,这几年你死哪去了?年年同学聚会你都不来,你真有什么难处给我们大家说,大家就算帮不上你,不还能乐呵乐呵?

篇三:当幸福来敲门全剧中英文台词

当幸福来敲门 The Pursuit of Happiness 中英文剧本

Time to get up, man. 该起床了

-All right, Dad. -Come on. - 好的,老爸 - 快点

Should be here soon. 马上来了

-I think I should make a list. -What do mean? - 我想我该列个表 - 干嘛?

-For your birthday gifts? -Yeah. - 想要的生日礼物? - 对呀

You know you're only getting a couple of things, right? 你知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?

Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better. 知道啊,我只想列出来看看 研究一下,好好选选

Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list. 哦,很聪明,那就列吧

Can you spell everything you're thinking of? 想要的礼物你都会写吗?

-I think so. -All right. That's good. - 应该吧 - 哦,很好

-How you doing in here, man? -Okay. - 小伙子,你还好吧? - 还好

Can we go to the park today, after? 我们今天能去公园吗... 在上完幼儿园后?

No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see. 呃...我还得去奥克兰 或许...再说吧 Give me a kiss. 亲亲

I'll talk to you later. 晚点再说

Excuse me. 借过

Oh, excuse me... 对不起...呃...

...when is somebody gonna clean this off? 什么时候会找人清洗一下? 我不会说英文... And the Y? The Y. We talked about this. 我提过的,幸福的“幸”写错了

It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an l. 这里写成了辛苦的“辛” 我不是说过,我不会说英文...

I'm Chris Gardner. 我是克里斯·迦纳

I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.我第一次见到我父亲时,已经28岁了 And I made up my mind as a young kid... 我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子

...that when I had children...

...my children were gonna know who their father was. 我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁 This is part of my life story. 这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分

This part is called "Riding the Bus. " 这部分叫做...“搭公车”

[旧金山,1981年]

What's that? 那是什么?

It's a time machine, isn't it? 是架时光机,对吧?

Seems like a time machine. 看起来是时光机

That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.

像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?

This machine... 这仪器...

...this machine on my lap-- 我膝盖上的这台仪器...

This guy, he has a time machine. 这伙计,他有架时光机

He travels in the past with this machine and.... 他...他...他...用时光机穿梭到过去

--it is not a time machine. 这不是...时光机

It's a portable bone-density scanner. 而是,手提式骨质密度扫描仪

A medical device I sell for a living. 是医疗器材,我就靠卖这个过活

Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you. 谢谢您给我这个机会,向您推介这仪器 -I appreciate it. -We just don't need it, Chris. - 我不胜感激 - 我们真的不需要,克里斯 It's unnecessary and expensive. 没多大用处而且还很贵

-Well, maybe next-- -Thank you. - 哦,或许下次... - 谢谢

It gave a slightly denser picture than an x-ray for twice the money.

它比X光机显像更精确一点点 但却贵了一倍

-Hey. -Hey, baby. - 嘿 - 嘿,宝贝

-What happened? -No, nothing. - 怎么啦? - 没...没事儿

Look, I can't get Christopher today. 只是...我今天不能去接儿子

Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at 7. 你得去,我七点还要上班

I know. I have got to go to Oakland. 我知道,但我一定要去奥克兰

So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him...

所以我得先接他回家,做饭,给他洗澡...

...get him in bed, and be back here by 7? 哄他睡觉,然后七点前回到这儿?

-Yes. -And we got the tax-bill notice today. - 对 - 今天收到了税单

-What are you gonna do about that? -Look, this is what we gotta do.

- 你说怎么办? - 听着,就这么办

You see that car? The one with the pretty yellow shoe on it?

看到那车了吗? 那辆穿着漂亮黄鞋子的车

That's mine. 那是我的车

There's no parking near hospitals. 医院附近不准停车

That's what happens when you're always in a rush. 赶时间的结果就是这样

Thanks anyway. Very much. 还是非常谢谢你

-Maybe next quarter. -It's possible. - 或许下个季度 - 可能哦

I needed to sell at least two scanners a month for rent and daycare.

我每个月至少得卖两台 才够付房租和幼儿园费

I'd have to sell one more... 还得再卖一台...

...to pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper. 才够付车窗上的那些罚单 The problem is... 问题是...

...I haven't sold any for a while. 我很久没卖出一台了

Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese? 你什么时候开始不喜欢通心粉加奶酪的? Since birth? 从...我出生开始?

-What's that? -What? - 这是什么? - 呃?

-What is this? -It's a gift for Christopher. - 这是什么东西? - 克里斯托弗的礼物

-From who? -Cynthia from work. - 谁给的? - 我同事欣西雅

It's for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know. 她不知道这是给大人玩的,克里斯托弗还小 What are you supposed to do with it? 要怎么玩?

Make every side the same color. 把每一面都弄成同一颜色

Did you pay the taxes? 你付税了吗?

No, I'm gonna have to file an extension. 没,我要申请延后缴

-You already filed an extension. -Yeah, well, I gotta file another one. - 你已经申请过延期了 - 是,我还要再延期一次

That's-- It's $650. I'll have it in the next month. 一共是640美元,我下个月就有了

That means interest, right? - 是加上利息,还有罚金的总额吧 - 嗯,不是很多啦

-And a penalty? -Yeah, a little bit.

Look, why don't you let me do this? All right, just relax. Okay? 让我处理就好 你就别操心了,好吗?

-Come here. Calm down. -I have to go back to work. - 来,别烦了 - 我得回去工作了

Let's get ready for bed. Hey, put your plate in the sink. 准备上床了 嗨,把盘子放水池里去

A few days ago I was presented with a report I'd asked for.几天前他们递交了一份我要求的... ...a comprehensive audit, if you will, of our economic condition. 全面的经济现况评估报告 You won't like it. I didn't like it. 你们不会喜欢的,我也不喜欢

But we have to face the truth... 但我们必须面对现实

...and then go to work to turn things around. 然后去努力扭转情势

And make no mistake about it, we can turn them around. 决不能犯错,我们一定能做到 The federal budget is out of control. 联邦预算已经失去控制

And we face runaway deficits of almost $80 billion... 今年9月30日结束的预算年度 ...for this budget year that ends September 30th. 我们将有高达800亿的赤字

That deficit is larger than the entire federal budget in 1 957.

这个赤字比1957年整年联邦预算还高

And so is the almost $80 billion... 今年还得支付这800亿...

... we will pay in interest this year on the national debt. ...衍生的利息国债

Twenty years ago, in 1 960... 20年前,1960年

...our federal government payroll was less than $ 1 3 billion. 联邦政府的总薪资支出不到130亿 Today it is 75 billion. 而如今则是750亿

During these 20 years, our population has only increased by 23. 3 percent....

20年来人口才增长了23.3%...

Man, I got two questions for you: 哇,老兄,请教你两个问题

What do you do? And how do you do it? 你是干什么? 你是怎么干的?

-I'm a stockbroker. -Stockbroker. Oh, goodness. - 我是股票经纪人 - 股票经纪人,哦,天哪 Had to go to college to be a stockbroker, huh? 得上大学才能做股票经纪人,对吧?

You don't have to. Have to be good with numbers and good with people. 不用,只需要精通数字,会做人处世

-That's it. -Hey, you take care. - 就这么简单 - 嘿,保重

I'll let you hang on to my car for the weekend. 周末我这车就借你了

-But I need it back for Monday. -Feed the meter. - 不过星期一得还我哦 - 付停车费去吧 I still remember that moment. 我还记得那一刻

They all looked so damn happy to me. 他们全都看起来 超幸福的样子

Why couldn't I look like that? 为什么我不能也满脸幸福?

I'm gonna try to get home by 6. 我尽量在六点前回来

I'm gonna stop by a brokerage firm after work. 下班后要去一下证券行

-For what? -I wanna see about a job there. - 干嘛? - 看看那里有没有工作

Yeah? What job? 哦,什么样的工作?

You know, when l-- 你知道,我...

When I was a kid, I could go through a math book in a week. 我小时候,一星期就能把算数课本念完

So I'm gonna go see about what job they got down there. 所以我想去看看,有什么工作可做 What job? 什么工作?

Stockbroker. 股票经纪人

-Stockbroker? -Yeah. - 股票经纪人? - 嗯

Not an astronaut? 不是宇航员?

Don't talk to me like that, Linda. 别用这种口气对我说话,琳达

I'm gonna go down and see about this, and I'm gonna do it during the day. 我去看看情况,利用白天的时间

You should probably do your sales calls. 嗯,你该打电话推销才对

I don't need you to tell me about my sales calls, Linda. 还要你来告诉我,琳达

I got three of them before the damn office is even open.

人家办公室开门前,我就打了三通电话了

Do you remember that rent is due next week?

还记得下星期就要付房租吗?

Probably not. 大概不记得了吧?

We're already two months behind. 我们已经两个月没付

Next week we'll owe three months. 下星期就欠三个月了

I've been pulling double shifts for four months now, Chris. 我已经上双份班四个月了! Just sell what's in your contract. Get us out of that business.

就...赶快把合约规定的数额卖完 咱们好脱身吧

Linda, that is what I am trying to do. 琳达,我不是正努力那么做嘛!

This is what I'm trying to do for my family... 努力来改善这个家

...for you and for Christopher. 为你,为儿子

What's the matter with you? 你到底是怎么了?

Linda. 琳达

Linda. 琳达

[迪安.维特.雷诺斯公司,经纪人实习培训] 现在接受申请

This part of my life is called "Being Stupid. " 我人生的这部分 叫做...“冒傻气” Can I ask you a favor, miss? 能帮个忙吗,小姐

Do you mind if I leave this here with you just for five minutes? 帮我看下这个行吗,就5分钟 I have a meeting in there and I don't wanna carry that... 我在那儿有个会 带这个进去看上去很不正式

...Iooking smalltime.

Here is a dollar and I'll give you more money when I come back out. 先给你1块钱 一会我出来再多给你点

Okay? It's not valuable. You can't sell it anywhere. 好吗? 这玩意不值钱,你也卖不出去 I can't even sell it, and it's my job. All right? 我是干这个的都卖不掉,好吗?

-Chris? Tim Brophy, Resources. -Yes. How are you? - 克里斯吗?我是提姆·布鲁菲,人事部的 - 是我,你好吗?

-Come with me. -Yes, sir. - 跟我来 - 好的,先生

Let me see if I can find you an application for our internship. 我看看能不能帮你找份实习申请表

I'm afraid that's all we can do for you. See, this is a satellite office. 我能做的也只有这个了 这里只是分公司

Jay Twistle in the main office, he oversees Witter Resources.

总部的杰·托斯特尔是 全面负责人事工作的

I mean, I'm-- You know, I'm just this office. 我的意思是,我只负责这里

As you can see, we got a hell of lot of applications here, so.... 你看,已经有一大堆人申请了 ...所以...

Normally I have a resume sheet, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. 我这应该还有履历表的 但是现在找不到了

-We.... -Thank you very much. - 我们... - 非常感谢

I need to go. 我得走了

I'll bring this back. 我...我...我会把这个交过来的

-Thank you. -Okay. - 谢谢 - 好的

Trusting a hippie girl with my scanner. Why did I do that? 把扫描仪托付给一个嬉皮女孩? 为什么我会这么做?

Excuse me. Excuse me. 借过,借过

Like I said, this part of my life is called "Being Stupid. " 就像我刚说的,我人生的这部分 叫做“冒傻气”

Hey!. Hey!. Hey!. Don't move!. Don't move!. Stay--!. 嘿,嘿! 别动!呆着别动!别... Stop!. Stop!. 停下!停下!

Don't move!. Stop this--!. Stop the train! 别走!停下!停下这地铁!

Stop! Stop! 停!停下来!

The program took just 20 people every six months. 这个培训每半年才招20人

One got the job. 最后只有1人受雇

There were three blank lines after "high school" to list more education. 申请表上“高中”之后还有3行线 用来填写接受过的其他教育

I didn't need that many lines. 对我来说,根本就是多余

T ry and sleep. It's late. 快睡觉,不早了

It's a puzzle measuring just 3 inches by 3 inches on each side... 这种魔方每面都是3英寸x3英寸

...made up of multiple colors that you twist and turn... 由多种颜色组成 玩法就是通过旋转</ ...and try to get to a solid color on each side. 最终使每面呈现同一颜色


台词,英语》由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供;
链接地址:http://www.csmayi.cn/show/81822.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关文章