篇一:商场情景会话英语-05.2.3
商 场 情 景 会 话 英 语
Shopping Arcade Conversational English
S: Good evening, Mr. Smith. What can I show you?
G: I want to buy some cigarettes, do you have 555?
S: Yes, sir. How many boxes would you like to buy?
G: 2 boxes, please.
S: All right sir, here you are.
G: By the way, is here have some special souvenirs? Because I want to buy some
presents for my friends.
S: Certainly, sir. How about the shell work? Qingdao shell work is a special local
product and it is very famous, so many kinds of you can choose.
G: Yes, I heard of. I interesting this one like the necklace and I believe my friends
will like them.
S: You have made a good choice, Mr. Smith. This shell necklace has different colors
and it’s made by 3 different kinds of shell.
G: Ok, I need one set, how much is it?
S: It will be RMB xxx I will wrap them nicely for you, add two boxes cigarettes.
Totally charge is RMB xxx. How would you like to pay?
G: By Visa Card.
S: Thank you, Mr. Smith. (Staff imprint the card and wrap the gifts)
S: Thank you for your card and these are your souvenirs, Please handle carefully. G: Thanks.
S: You are welcome, Mr. Smith. Enjoy your day.
篇二:情景会话 日常生活篇
1. 在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant
A: It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B: I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat
at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
A: Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese
restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of
Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
B: Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai
food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
A: Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and
very palatable. They are very good in colour, flavour, and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
B: Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
A: No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
B: Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
A: It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's
such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
B: I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A: Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
2. 你的想法很有创意
A: Mom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I
hand it in?
妈,我刚完成我的报告。你可以在我交给老师前帮忙校对吗? B: Sure, let's take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas
are so original.
当然,我们一起看看吧。甜心,写得很好。你的想法很有创意。 A: Thanks.
谢谢。
B: I can tell you worked hard on it.
我可以看出来,你真的很努力。
A: I really did! I started thinking about what I wanted to say
three weeks ago.
真的是呢!我在三星期前就开始想我要写些什么。
B: Well, it was definitely worth all the time.
恩,你所做的一切都是非常值得的。
A: Let's just hope my teacher agrees.
希望老师能够认同。
3. 你的公寓真乱
A: Hi Anna, come in.
你好!安娜,请进!
B: Wow, your apartment is a mess.
哇!你的公寓真乱。
A: I know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got
here.
我知道,在你来之前,我没有时间把东西整理好。
B: Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch?
瞧!沙发上都是你的衣服吗?
A:
Yes.
是的。
B: Are they clean?
是干净的吗?
A: Actually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a
while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.
事实上,很多都是脏的。我很久没洗衣服啦。我经常等着拿到我父母家里洗。
B: My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street.
Why don't you go there?
我妹妹和我总是去这条街上的自助洗 衣店洗衣,你为什么不去那儿呢?
A: I know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You
have to wait for a long time.
我知道我应该去,但是那个地方不 是很方便,你必须等很久才行。
B: Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you
ready to go?
是,我知道。我每周都要去。无论如何,你准备好要走了吗 ? A: No I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash
my face. Can you wait for a few minutes?
没有,还没准备好。 我还要涮牙洗脸。你能稍等一下吗? B:
OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon.
可以,请快一点。我觉得餐馆马上就关门啦。
4. 到红绿灯路口过马路吧
A: Let's cross here.
我们从这里穿过去吧。
B: You're kidding. We'll never make it across in one piece!
Let's cross at the light.
你开什么玩笑!我们穿过去会没命的!咱们还是到红绿灯口再过吧。
A: Now we have to walk all the way down to the end of the
street.
现在我们必须一路走到街尾。
B: If you want to cross here, be my guest. I don't feel like
dodging cars and scooters!
假如你想从这穿过去,请便。我可不想躲汽车和摩托车!
5. 这个电脑游戏棒极了
A: Have you bought War Craft 2 yet?
你买了“战争二代”没有?
B: Yeah! I bought it the day it was released.
买了!它发行的当天我就买了。
A: How do you like it?
你喜欢它吗?
B: It's a great game. There are a lot of new characters.
这个电脑游戏棒极了。有很多新的人物。
A: Did it cost very much
很贵吧?
B: It cost about thirty. Most games cost about that much.
大约30美元。大部分电脑游戏差不多都是这个价儿。
A: Mechwarrior is such a good game. The graphics are
awesome!
电脑游戏“麦克战士”真好玩!画面可漂亮了!
B: Oh,I know what you mean. I'm addicted to that game.
哦,我明白你说的意思。我已经迷上那个游戏啦!
A: My roommate always wants to play it. But I told her to buy
her own game.
我的室友总想玩它,但我让她自己去买一个。
B: Yeah,my roommate likes to watch me play. He says it's like
watching a movie.
是吗!我的室友也喜欢看我玩。他说就像是看电影一样。
A: I've never seen such good graphics.
我从来没有看过这么好的画面。
B: And I've never heard such good sound in a game.
在电脑游戏里也从来没有听过这么好的音乐。
6. 感谢你的丰盛晚餐
A:Hello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.
史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。
B:Hello! Mr. Wang. This is Smith.
你好,王先生,我是史密斯。
A:I'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had
yesterday.
我打电话感谢你昨天为我所设的丰盛晚餐。
B:It's a pleasure.
不必客气。
A:I'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again
sometime.
今晚我就要回中国了,希望有机会再度相见。
B:I hope so.
我也希望有机会再度见到你。
A:I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.
衷心感谢我在此逗留期间,你对我提供的所有帮助。
B:Don't mention it.
不必客气。
A:Please let me know when you go to China and let me be of
some assistance to you.
你到中国时请一定告诉我,好让我给你提供点方便。
B:Yes, I will. Have a nice flight back.
我会的,祝你回程一路平安。
A:Thanks, good-bye!
谢谢,再见!
B:Good-bye!
再见!
7. 我们一起去跳舞怎么样
A: Steven, would you like to go dance with us tonight?
史蒂文,今晚和 我们一起去跳舞怎么样?
B: John, I am just not in the mood for this.
约翰,我现在没那个心情。
A: You look so upset. What's going on?
你看起来很沮丧,怎么回事?
B: I lost the table tennis game yesterday.
昨天在乒乓球比赛中,我输了 。
A: Oh, what a pity!
噢,真遗憾!
B: I just don’t want to play table tennis any more.
我不想再打乒乓球了。
A: Is it that bad? It’s nothing more than a game.
有那么糟糕吗?不过 是输掉一场比赛而已。
B: My opponent bowled me with the very first ball. I was
wondering if it's appropriate for me to play table tennis.
我的对手一球就把我淘汰了 ,我在想可能我不太适合打乒乓球吧。
A: Oh, come on! Failure is the mother of success. Don’t lose
heart. I'm sure you'll succeed.
篇三:分类英语口语词汇和情景会话:购物
【分类英语口语词汇和情景会话(8)——购物 shopping】 mall --- 购物商场
shopping center --- 购物中心
department store --- 百货商场
size --- 尺寸
price --- 价钱
buy --- 买
discount --- 折扣
on-sale --- 减价销售
clothes --- 衣服
cosmetic --- 化妆品
make-up --- 化妆
cream --- (护肤)面霜
foundation --- 金钱
natural --- 自然的
kohl --- 化妆墨、眼影粉
eyeliner --- 眼线笔
perfume --- 香水
ring --- 戒指
scarf --- 围巾
earring --- 耳环
footwear --- 鞋子
wallet --- 钱包
salon --- 沙龙
photographer --- 摄影师
elevator --- 电梯
bargain --- 廉价品
half-price --- 半价
try on --- 试穿
waist --- 背心
groceries --- 杂货
counter --- 计数器
flavor --- 口味
【必会句】
They are having a big sale.
他们正在打折呢。
Everthing is 50% off.
所有的东西卖半价。
It's on sale today.
今天大甩卖。
Is there a discount?
能打折吗?
Is that a new dress?
那是新到的服装吗?
Only 5 yuan for this T-shirt.
这件t恤才卖5块钱。
I need size 8.
我想要8码的。
I'll take it.
这个我要了。
Take this elevator to the 4th floor.
乘这部电梯上4楼。
I love the perfume you are wearing.
我喜欢你用的那香水的味道。
My feet are wide.
我的脚太大了。
I'd like to try there on please, in a size 6 and a half. 我喜欢穿的宽松点,给我拿6码半的吧。
I need a wallet.
我想买一个钱包。
What sort of curtain are you looking for?
想要哪种样式的窗帘呢?
Do you have them in black?
是要黑色吗?
How much is it?
多少钱?
Small size/ medium size/ large size
小码/中码/大码
【实况会话】
A: How does it fit?
这合适吗?
B: It's a little tight in the waist.
腰有点紧。
A: Would you like to try size 10?
你要不要试穿一下10码呢?
B: I guess I'll have to try.
我想是得试试。
A: Where do you buy your make-up?
你的化妆品在哪里买呢?
B: I always go to the department store.
我常去百货商店买。
A: Those brands are too expensive.
但是那些牌子很贵呀。
A: What can I do for you, Miss?
您要买点什么,小姐?
B: I'd like to buy some chocolates for the New Year. 我想为新年准备点巧克力。
A: How about these?
这些怎么样?
B: Well, what tastes are they?
哦,有些什么口味的?
A: We have lemon, orange, strawberry and apple. 有柠檬、橘子、草莓和苹果味的。
B: All right. I'll take six liang for every flavor. 好的。每种口味的各要六两。
A: OK, that will be eighty-three yuan. Anything else? 好的,一共83元,还要点别的吗?
B: No, here is the money. Thank you.
不用了,给你钱,谢谢。
A: It's a pleasure.
不用谢。
【开心时分】
- "I finally got my little brother to stop biting his nails." “我终于阻止了我弟弟啃他的趾甲了。”
- "How?"
“你是怎么做到的?”
- "I made him wear shoes."
“我给他穿上了鞋。”
- Sam was playing the piano for his friend Paul. 萨姆为他的朋友保罗弹奏钢琴。
- "Well, how do you like it?" Sam asked.
“嗨,你觉得我弹得怎么样?”萨姆问道。
- "I wish you were on the radio." Paul replied. “我希望你可以在收音机里弹。”保罗答道。
- "You mean I'm that good."
“你的意思是说我谈得很好。”
- "No," Paul said."Because then I could turn you off." “不,”保罗说,“因为那样的话,我就可以把收音机关掉了。”