如何写论文?写好论文?免费论文网提供各类免费论文写作素材!
当前位置:免费论文网 > 范文百科 > 疯狂动物城英语台词

疯狂动物城英语台词

来源:免费论文网 | 时间:2017-03-05 06:04:15 | 移动端:疯狂动物城英语台词

篇一:Zootopia疯狂动物城中英文对照台词

1 / 43

2 / 43

3 / 43

5 / 43

篇二:疯狂动物城中英文对照剧本

疯狂动物城

1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.

恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

几千年前 这些是...

3--forces that ruled our world

支配着我们的世界的力量

4--A world where prey were scared of predators.

一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

捕食者有一个无法控制的...

6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

7--Awww! 噢!

8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

血!血!血!

9--And.. death!

和..死!

10--Ahhh...

唉唉......

11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

取而代之,我可以当太空人。

18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

21--A police officer!

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27--Thank you and good night.

感谢你们,晚安。

28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? 31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34--I like trying, actually.

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

36--- for you to become a police officer.

- 让你成为一名警察。

- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

38--- Never. - Never.

- 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方, 42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。

44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

- 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

49--Where the heck'd she go?

她跑哪去了?

50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

篇三:疯狂动物城中英文台词

Nick Wilde: Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But youcan't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

It's not about how badly you WANT something. It's about what you are capable of!

光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力!

We may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.

我们是进化了,可是本质还是有野性的。

No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you. 不管你是什么动物,改变从现在开始。


疯狂动物城英语台词》由:免费论文网互联网用户整理提供;
链接地址:http://www.csmayi.cn/show/187492.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关文章